Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holster for Ruger Mk III 22/45 with suppressor. Do any decent ones exist?

Holster for Ruger Mk III 22/45 with suppressor. Do any decent ones exist?

Is there such an animal? While doing research I heard mention of a man named Steve who makes holsters. Apparently his company is Battlecloth but he doesn't have a storefront. I've emailed him and will see if he is still in business. Do any of you have suggestions and/or photos? Thanks for your time.

As strange as it sounds, a simple Mexican Loop type holster with an open bottom for a 7.5" SAA is how I carry mine when I am taking it out on the farm. Not high speed, not a perfect fit, but inexpensive and works.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    As strange as it sounds, a simple Mexican Loop type holster with an open bottom for a 7.5" SAA is how I carry mine when I am taking it out on the farm. Not high speed, not a perfect fit, but inexpensive and works.
    Can you post a picture of how that works?

Basically one of these or similar for a 7.5" SAA, there are two dozen companies that make these things...

Attachment 28284Attachment 28285

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/10...e-loop-holster

You can usually find something like that used for $25 on ebay...ain't very "operator" but works just fine....
    Last edited by fatdog; 07-22-2018 at 12:39 PM.

There is, or was, a guy on Snipershide who has the user name "softcock", who makes a multi cam holster with a flap. You send him the barrel length, etc. He was also able to make it to accommodate the Aimpoint I have on my Ruger.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Basically one of these or similar for a 7.5" SAA, there are two dozen companies that make these things...

(snip)

You can usually find something like that used for $25 on ebay...ain't very "operator" but works just fine....
    Thank you!

Funny, as I was scrolling down reading your post (this laptop has a small screen), before reading that last line I was just thinking I may have to do some browsing on eBay once my credit card has had a chance to recover a bit... While I'm a full blown icky Tactical Timmie, with the .22 I really just need some way to stow it somewhere out of my hands. I don't need to mount it on my chest rig or anything. (Hmm... Although that might be kinda cute... )

Here is the BattleCloth holster. I really like mine. It can be worn on the belt as shown, or you can also get it with a strap that you can sling over your shoulder. Great piece of kit.

Name:  DSC_0120.jpg
Views: 7462
Size:  85.9 KB

Name:  DSC_0121.jpg
Views: 6540
Size:  83.7 KB

Name:  DSC_0117.jpg
Views: 5698
Size:  78.2 KB
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Site Supporter
    My Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite fits very well in this Uncle Mike's kydex holster size 30: https://www.unclemikes.com/holsters/...addle-holsters. It comes with both belt loops and a paddle attachment. It's not elegant, but it works.

Name:  Ruger Mark IV 22 45 in holster.jpg
Views: 13934
Size:  73.4 KB

User Tag List