Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BODY HUGGING KYDEX

Site Supporter
    I haven't found a better OWB kydex than a raven phantom. They seem to be back in full production now. When they weren't available for newer guns JM kydex was the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    Is this just their standard OWB?
    Yes... But but it comes with two closed loop wings. I modded the front wing to the loop and it acts very much like what guys were doing with the phantom back in the day (loop up front and wing in back). It carries similar to my old school phantom except it's in straight drop and can accommodate Gen 5 optics cut. I also like the added benefits of it being slightly outer molded vs. 50/50.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    Yes... But but it comes with two closed loop wings. I modded the front wing to the loop and it acts very much like what guys were doing with the phantom back in the day (loop up front and wing in back). It carries similar to my old school phantom except it's in straight drop and can accommodate Gen 5 optics cut. I also like the added benefits of it being slightly outer molded vs. 50/50.
    I’m going to have to try one. I have a heat gun and mod almost every holster I have already. I think the offset molding could really make a difference.

User Tag List