Thread: P239: Where to find a stock 357SIG barrel?

Question P239: Where to find a stock 357SIG barrel?

I bought a P239 in .40 and was interested in running a .357SIG barrel in it.

I couldn't find the thread, but someone had recently mentioned they called Sig and ordered a P239 357SIG conversion barrel directly from them.

I just called Sig however, and they said they don't have any in stock.

Was wondering: What's a reasonable price for a 357SIG barrel, and where might I be able to find one?

Anyone by any chance have one they are looking to sell?

(I'm also looking for extra mags in 9mm and .357SIG)

Site Supporter
    Since no one else has responded, I’ll offer that the first place I would check would be the Sig forums. Sig Talk is the more contemporary one and Sigforums has a more “classic” demographic that’s more hip on the legacy P-series Sigs.

I have purchased from both marketplaces.

They are pretty much unobtainium at this point in time, one occasionally shows up on Sigtalk or even ebay, the last one I saw that was legit (be ware of scammers asking for Zelle payments) was about $200. Barsto will make you a new one however. One of the gunbusters auctions on gunbroker had the complete .357 slide, barrel, rsa and lower parts kit back a few months ago, it went for over $450.

I no longer have the gun, but I have plenty of .357, .40, and 9 magazines I would part with as well as a complete 9mm upper (works on the .40 version), so PM me if you have interest in any of that.

the .40 magazines work fine with the .357 rounds if you have the barrel to put in the .40, but the .40 mags will not fit in the guns that came from the factory as .357 because there is a narrowing in the mag well that will not let you insert .40 magazines, at least on some versions, don't know the manufacture dates that is true for.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Too pricy for me but they have magazines.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page...od/MAG-239-9-8
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by sigsag1 View Post
    I bought a P239 in .40 and was interested in running a .357SIG barrel in it.

I couldn't find the thread, but someone had recently mentioned they called Sig and ordered a P239 357SIG conversion barrel directly from them.

I just called Sig however, and they said they don't have any in stock.

Was wondering: What's a reasonable price for a 357SIG barrel, and where might I be able to find one?

Anyone by any chance have one they are looking to sell?

(I'm also looking for extra mags in 9mm and .357SIG)
    I believe I bought all of my replacement barrels for $200 flat; but that may have been with some LE pricing. All were direct from Sig. Aftermarket options are very hit and miss due to the variable tolerancing in play.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

User Tag List