Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HK with their backwards bullets...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Go back to your country club, zoomie.
    I’m hoping that was good-natured banter.
    But unclear…

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    I’m hoping that was good-natured banter.
    But unclear…

It's to keep you all safe. Having "I eat ass" written on a hull-tech's gloves is pretty tame. Hull-techs are the punching bags of the Navy, they've been known to do much worse, like ships suffering supposedly "spontaneous" failures of the septic system while docking with everyone in their dress whites. Not to mention, in general, this is the Navy we're talking about...an organization that within living memory and prior to the advent of smart phones, had organized duck-walk races in the SNCO accession pipeline where the participants had cherries squeezed up their cheeks, and the last man across the line had to eat them.

It's a.....weird....bunch.

So, back to the country club with you viper drivers. Can't have ya'll gettin' the vapors over these degenerates, it's much more important to keep you focused and air worthy.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the explanation - I had no idea of the “status” of hull-techs. Sounds like somebody put wrote that on his gloves when he left them unsupervised for a minute, and now he probably wears them to show that he doesn’t care.
    I’m all for weird bunches and esprit de corps, even if it’s demonstrated with cherry races.

Thanks again for elaborating.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

It's to keep you all safe. Having "I eat ass" written on a hull-tech's gloves is pretty tame. Hull-techs are the punching bags of the Navy, they've been known to do much worse, like ships suffering supposedly "spontaneous" failures of the septic system while docking with everyone in their dress whites. Not to mention, in general, this is the Navy we're talking about...an organization that within living memory and prior to the advent of smart phones, had organized duck-walk races in the SNCO accession pipeline where the participants had cherries squeezed up their cheeks, and the last man across the line had to eat them.

It's a.....weird....bunch.

So, back to the country club with you viper drivers. Can't have ya'll gettin' the vapors over these degenerates, it's much more important to keep you focused and air worthy.

User Tag List