Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet Another Bullpup Falls To The M4... Tavor to be replaced

I keep waffling on selling my AUG. However, I will probably be keeping it because I have a good supply of Waffle mags. But the AR just feels right.

I would love an Aug, but I can't afford to shoot the rifles I already have enough to justify one.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I do know that similar proclamations have come out before and turned out not to be true. The Gaza operation sort of seems perfect for the TAVOR, but I am just a hick with a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I do know that similar proclamations have come out before and turned out not to be true. The Gaza operation sort of seems perfect for the TAVOR, but I am just a hick with a keyboard.
    We should be able to view open source images of units known to field the Tavor presently and compare to images of the same units this time next year.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Interested to hear the experiences of Ukrainians with the Tavor. I just watched the documentary 20 days in mariupol and the journalists were evacuated by a Ukrainian team where several were using the Tavor (sans suppressors iirc)

User Tag List