Thread: Holster and good grips for a Taurus 327

Holster and good grips for a Taurus 327

Can anyone recommend a holster and good rubber/hogue style grips for a Taurus. The factory grip isn't bad but it's too short for me. I'd prefer something longer so, I can fit all of my fingers. Thanks. This is a Taurus 327.

It looks like the 327 takes the same grips and holsters as the Taurus 856. A Hogue 3 finger rubber grip should fit your needs:
    https://www.amazon.com/Hogue-67000-R...ng%2C78&sr=1-4

Thanks for the reply. The galco holster is nice, but I should have clarified that I'm looking for a IWB. I will get the Hogue 3 grip.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Neiru_3 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. The galco holster is nice, but I should have clarified that I'm looking for a IWB. I will get the Hogue 3 grip.
    Phlster makes their city special AIWB/IWB for the 856!

Can anyone recommend a holster
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....Pachmayr-grips
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Other than the pachmayrs, does anyone know of any thicker grips for small frame Taurus revolvers? I’m thinking especially thicker towards the back strap (covering it) to increase trigger reach.

Quote Originally Posted by dcs12345 View Post
    Other than the pachmayrs, does anyone know of any thicker grips for small frame Taurus revolvers? I’m thinking especially thicker towards the back strap (covering it) to increase trigger reach.
    Perhaps you can find a set of the discontinued Uncle Mike’s Taurus small frame 3 finger grips. I always liked the S&W version of those for 3” J frames.

Can anyone recommend a holster and good rubber/hogue style grips for a Taurus. The factory grip isn't bad but it's too short for me. I'd prefer something longer so, I can fit all of my fingers. Thanks. This is a Taurus 327.
    The Hogue doesn't quite fit me well (might fit you), unless I take down the finger grooves some. It doesn't cover the back strap, which might or might not really matter.

Uncle Mike's has been mentioned. Good luck finding one. (Second best liked, after the CT.)

Crimson Trace LG-385. (The grip I like best.)

Holster: Dark Star Gear Apollo straight from Taurus' webstore. I got it for the 856. The web store says it's for "small frame Taurus".

(I have and have used all these.)

Quote Originally Posted by lee n. field View Post

Holster: Dark Star Gear Apollo straight from Taurus' webstore. I got it for the 856. The web store says it's for "small frame ...
    Interesting. I paid *a lot* more than that for the 856 DSG Apollo linked for sale upthread. Of course, mine is P-F orange, but still. The price of being an early adopter.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List