Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Montana man pleads guilty to hybrid sheep scheme (LOTS to unpack here)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    What gets me about high fence, exotics, and cloned animal hunts, is that there is no shortage of limp-dicked douchebags who want a pic of themselves as a man's man on a canned hunt. With that in mind, good for the old guy who fleeced them.
    Agreed...

Sign me up for a pork chopper any day though!

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Agreed...

I'll allow that! Hell, I'll ride on the other side from you.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Agreed...

Do they offer the old school version where you get to hang out a Huey with an M-60 as "Flight of the Valkyries" plays?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

What gets me about high fence, exotics, and cloned animal hunts, is that there is no shortage of limp-dicked douchebags who want a pic of themselves as a man's man on a canned hunt. With that in mind, good for the old guy who fleeced them.
    Exactly. It affects all of hunting. The genetically engineered deer that come out of Texas these days bear no resemblance the free-range deer I hunted on the Edwards Plateau as a kid in the 1970s. On the other hand, nobody got paid $20k to let me shoot him.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Do they offer the old school version where you get to hang out a Huey with an M-60 as "Flight of the Valkyries" plays?
    "How can you shoot sows and piglets?"

"Easy, you just don't lead them so much."

Gringop (I love the smell of bacon in the morning)
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Wyoming guys are always relieved when someone else from another state gets caught doing something bad to sheep.
    Montana: where men are men and sheep are … nervous.
    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

- William Pitt the Younger

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Why not just put the critters in a cage, sedate them and set up a M2HB for the rich, no-balls asshats to blaze away with?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

You want "Black Sheep"?!? This is how you get "Black Sheep"!

"The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    The guy’s got… spunk.

I felt like he was milking this entire scheme.
    #RESIST

I heard they were looking into sperm whales as their next venture.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List