Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: anyone else find the 43X inferior to the G26?

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    I believe it is frame flex, or lack there of that accelerates the slide at least that was the problem with 40s
    This was the issue with the Spokane PD, WMLs, and 180gr ammo, IIRC. The Feebs helped the locals sort it all out.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Name:  20240328_143002.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  21.1 KB

Fired at 20 yards with an iron sighted G26.5

I have never shot the slimline glocks this well...so the shorty gun is where it's at for me

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    I am not going to disagree with the statement that the 26 is a better gun than the 43x, but I am 6'2 225 so if I am going to carry my 26, I might as well carry my 19. I do find the 43 and easier gun to carry when wearing light shorts and a light teeshirt. It is just a tad thinner and feels more comfortable than the 26 or 19. Having said all that, I carry my 19 about 97.5% of the time because if I need a gun I want a duty-strength (not sure if that is a real word) pistol that holds more than 10 rounds.

I find most of the CCW specific guns (43, 43x, Hellcat, 365, Et al.) to be more of a compromise than a comfort.

I am eager to get a 26.5, but living in CA that can be a pain and an expensive one at that.

User Tag List