Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Indonesian FNCs coming?

Indonesian FNCs coming?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter Notorious E.O.C.'s Avatar
    Sooooo... other than magazines and (hopefully) a standard thread pitch for muzzle devices, what US-made FNC parts are available to make one of those "pistols" into a 922r-compliant rifle?
    The way we do science in XCOM is basically by shooting things first.
    - Jake Solomon

Is there really anyone other than Heat cosplayers or current FNC owners who want a spare that's interested in this? It's a >40 year-old design that hasn't been updated at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Is there really anyone other than Heat cosplayers or current FNC owners who want a spare that's interested in this? It's a >40 year-old design that hasn't been updated at all.
    I would be interested in one, Sweden has produced some with modernized features as the AK5C.

Site Supporter
    Same market as the DD H9 - “it’s impractical but it’s cool and I have the money”

Got-dang! SHOT 2024 is friggen delivering. This seems like something with a high probability of vaporwareism but if it makes it to market and works I'm down for one. Well, whenever I can afford one and there's a lot of stuff that will be competing for my money.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Same market as the DD H9 - “it’s impractical but it’s cool and I have the money”
    Ehh I guess. I used to own an FNC and was pretty unimpressed with it.

I loved the look of these in the 80s. Reading Soldier Or Fortune and Shotgun news, I really wanted one.

I like the concept, But a couple things like a partial fence around the mag release, a little pic rail on the top, maybe some MLOK slots?? You could keep that classic look while adding a couple modern tweaks.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Is there really anyone other than Heat cosplayers ........
    Don't judge me.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Same dudes wanting to buy a PSA Krink or the gun from Riley Defense. Sometimes guns are fun just because.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

User Tag List