Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Any idea when they will start shipping the 632’s?

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    @JEC

Picked up the 432UC today. Sight is bold and bright.
    @Lost River 100gr Poly Coat WC
    First rounds at 25yds using top edge hold.
    Attachment 116629

50yds needed drive the dot
    Attachment 116630

Trigger feels like a well worn in J, with Apex kit.

My 15yr old son was making head box (4x4) shots at 20yds with ease.

Beyond impressed.

Grips could be more grippy, rear sight set screw was loose, and my hand size is a bit too small for the grooves, but those are the only faults I could come up with. I'll survive.

Attachment 116631

You know that you are going to have to get one for your son if you keep letting him shoot that!

Plus he obviously has some skills.
    It is great to see a young man take to a revolver. Shooting a J Frame is no easy skill set and takes a lot to master. Actually you never really do master it, much like most shooting, you simply try to keep up. Many years of practice and lots of focus, but it is worth it. They really are excellent tools and fill a specific role that nothing else really can quite as well.

My little 432 has already settled into the role of "Always" gun quite nicely. No matter what gun I may have on that day, it is always in my front pocket. When I am home and working and not wearing a big gun, it is always in the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    You know that you are going to have to get one for your son if you keep letting him shoot that!
    Agreed. I wouldn't mind having a 632UC as well. My son really enjoys the old H&R 999, and frequently asks to take it with us.

I find it interesting that all things H&R seem to be popular now.
    Taking a break from social media.

KY Gun Co. has the 432 in stock at non-gouging prices plus cheap shipping and no CC fees (or at least what I hope is the 432–it says 632, but the description and model number are all for the 432).

https://www.kygunco.com/product/smit...1021_b387ce515

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    @JEC

Picked up the 432UC today. Sight is bold and bright.
    @Lost River 100gr Poly Coat WC
    First rounds at 25yds using top edge hold.
    Attachment 116629

50yds needed drive the dot
    Attachment 116630

Trigger feels like a well worn in J, with Apex kit.

My 15yr old son was making head box (4x4) shots at 20yds with ease.

Beyond impressed.

Grips could be more grippy, rear sight set screw was loose, and my hand size is a bit too small for the grooves, but those are the only faults I could come up with. I'll survive.

Attachment 116631

That is some really good shooting! Great thing about the 32's is that it's easy to put the time in with them because your hand won't be sore after just a few cylinders like the 38's can be. Your son is a natural! Please email your mailing address, I'd like to send him a "care package". cloessner@lipseys.com

Thanks for sharing.

Resistance was futile...I have been enabled.

A M432UC has been ordered through my LGS.

My shopping list for ammo based on what I've read in this thread looks like...

1. Lost River wadcutters
    2. Federal Personal Defense
    3. S&B wadcutters

Any others I should consider?

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread, and especially to the many responsible for making the UC a reality.

-Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Resistance was futile...I have been enabled.

A M432UC has been ordered through my LGS.

My shopping list for ammo based on what I've read in this thread looks like...

1. Lost River wadcutters
    2. Federal Personal Defense
    3. S&B wadcutters

Any others I should consider?

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread, and especially to the many responsible for making the UC a reality.

-Rainman
    Lost River wadcutters are my favorite load. We also had great results with the Hornady 80gr Critical Defense. The Double Tap 60gr all copper hollow point was very impressive and expands consistently but it does shoot a few inches low at 10 yards in my experience.

Site Supporter
    I've been carrying the BB 32 LC 100gr wadcutter in my 332 Ti for a few years, I ordered a box of the Lost River 32H&R as well. Haven't had a chance to shoot my 432UC yet, but i'll carry whichever hits closer to the sights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    KY Gun Co. has the 432 in stock at non-gouging prices plus cheap shipping and no CC fees (or at least what I hope is the 432–it says 632, but the description and model number are all for the 432).

https://www.kygunco.com/product/smit...1021_b387ce515
    Thank you for posting this. I just read it and went to the site (Good Company imho). Of course they were OOS, so I signed up for email notification.
    Soon (TM)

@JEC You Rock! Thank you for all you do Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by JEC View Post
    Lost River wadcutters are my favorite load. We also had great results with the Hornady 80gr Critical Defense. The Double Tap 60gr all copper hollow point was very impressive and expands consistently but it does shoot a few inches low at 10 yards in my experience.
    What POI variation are folks getting between the @Lost River and the 80gr Critical Defense?
    Taking a break from social media.

User Tag List