Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I thought they were discontinued, thanks for the correction!
    Confuses lots of people since it’s marketed towards the ill appropriated “bodyguard” line.

My biggest problem is trying to get a UC .
    I am on the top of the list at 3 different shops for a month now.
    Still waiting .

Re: light strikes, I seem to remember one of the solutions being a shim (Power Custom makes some) between the yolk and the cylinder to keep the cylinder from moving forward when the firing pin hits. Could be a cheap and easy solution if it works.

I assume, here of all places, the answer is yes but worth asking... has anyone tried these with the JMCK AIWB holster? I've heard people saying they've had issues with the rear sight interfering with various holsters. (Also, same holster compatible with crimson trace lasergrips? Maybe that last one is a @Tony Mayer question.)

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    I assume, here of all places, the answer is yes but worth asking... has anyone tried these with the JMCK AIWB holster? I've heard people saying they've had issues with the rear sight interfering with various holsters. (Also, same holster compatible with crimson trace lasergrips? Maybe that last one is a @Tony Mayer question.)
    Until Tony or a Lipsey UC owner comes along, I can say that the JMCK AIWB works wonderfully with the 640 pro—which has pretty fat/high sights. FWIW
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

That holster works fine. I am wearing one right now.

For those looking for a 432UC in the western part of Ohio, I know of one sitting. Sounds as if shipping is about $50ish out of state.
    Participation does not equal Proficiency
    - Mike Pannone

Yes, they fit the UC guns. Right handed fits the CT laser grip, the left hand you will need to let us know in the comments you have them. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Are there any new K/L/N frame Smiths coming in the same spirit as the UC?

User Tag List