Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Anybody tried a Mika holster with a UC?

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    I have one around here somewhere. If no one else answers tomorrow I’ll hunt for it

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    4Given:

Yes. I used a Mika pocket holster for a traditional S&W J frame. The new ultimate Carry ("UC") sighted guns tend to snag a bit in the older holsters. I contacted Mr. Mika who was already aware of the problem and has a solution. He is making me a new holster that has the internal stiffener repositioned to accommodate the sights of the UC models. I suspect that Mr. Mika's "fix" will work fine.

Mr. Mika by the way was very responsive to my concerns and a joy to deal with.

Hopefully that addresses your concerns.

Bruce
    Bruce Cartwright
    Owner & chief instructor-SAC Tactical
    E-mail: "info@saconsco.com"

So traded outta my 642 for a 432. I gotta tell ya with .32 Mag it’s still an impressive whack. I don’t think the VZ grips add anything to be honest. I find them hard, and slippery, maybe a bit gimmicky, in that they look good but functionally suck. I really womder why Higue hasnt come out with a small boot grip that covers the backstrap all the way up, with their shick absorbing material in it? .32 long is nice shooting, I just hope it comes down in price and more loads for it are developed.

Lipsey’s need to explore, with S&W, a tiny pocketable “velo dog” but maybe develop a specific cartridge for it like the wildcat .251 TCR!

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Lipsey’s need to explore, with S&W, a tiny pocketable “velo dog” but maybe develop a specific cartridge for it like the wildcat .251 TCR!

I can see how a 632 could fit that role, but given the size of today's most common loose and unsupervised dogs (pitbulls), I'd need something with a bit more 'oomph'.
    Last edited by Singh; 04-27-2024 at 09:34 AM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    CCT125US, thanks for the offer. I'll keep you in mind. Your handle looks to be an older Glock serial number, btw.

HeavyDuty, I've actually been quite happy with my LCRX. I decided to order Ruger's exposed hammer version as if/when the 432UC comes in, I'll have a concealed hammer version. I've already got various S&W J-frames with exposed and unexposed hammers.
    4/29/2024.
    Just today, I got a call from my FFL who told me my future 432UC should arrive in ~week.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    4/29/2024.
    Just today, I got a call from my FFL who told me my future 432UC should arrive in ~week.
    Good for you! I'm anxiously awaiting a similar call...sooner or later.

User Tag List