Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Anybody tried a Mika holster with a UC?

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    I have one around here somewhere. If no one else answers tomorrow I’ll hunt for it

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    4Given:

Yes. I used a Mika pocket holster for a traditional S&W J frame. The new ultimate Carry ("UC") sighted guns tend to snag a bit in the older holsters. I contacted Mr. Mika who was already aware of the problem and has a solution. He is making me a new holster that has the internal stiffener repositioned to accommodate the sights of the UC models. I suspect that Mr. Mika's "fix" will work fine.

Mr. Mika by the way was very responsive to my concerns and a joy to deal with.

Hopefully that addresses your concerns.

Bruce
    Bruce Cartwright
    Owner & chief instructor-SAC Tactical
    E-mail: "info@saconsco.com"

So traded outta my 642 for a 432. I gotta tell ya with .32 Mag it’s still an impressive whack. I don’t think the VZ grips add anything to be honest. I find them hard, and slippery, maybe a bit gimmicky, in that they look good but functionally suck. I really womder why Higue hasnt come out with a small boot grip that covers the backstrap all the way up, with their shick absorbing material in it? .32 long is nice shooting, I just hope it comes down in price and more loads for it are developed.

Lipsey’s need to explore, with S&W, a tiny pocketable “velo dog” but maybe develop a specific cartridge for it like the wildcat .251 TCR!

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Lipsey’s need to explore, with S&W, a tiny pocketable “velo dog” but maybe develop a specific cartridge for it like the wildcat .251 TCR!

I can see how a 632 could fit that role, but given the size of today's most common loose and unsupervised dogs (pitbulls), I'd need something with a bit more 'oomph'.
    Last edited by Singh; 04-27-2024 at 09:34 AM.

User Tag List