Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: The Patterned Compliance Pistol

My range took in a P32 on trade, and they kindly let me shoot it. I can see, or more correctly, can't see, why the sight upgrade or a laser is definitely called for.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    My range took in a P32 on trade, and they kindly let me shoot it. I can see, or more correctly, can't see, why the sight upgrade or a laser is definitely called for.
    Hi-viz paint on the front sight nub, using a target focus, is surprisingly effective.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    North American Arms and Seecamp .32 pistols are smaller but heavier, since they are made of stainless steel. They are also both far less pleasant to shoot and not as easy to shoot accurately. I was surprised to learn yesterday that the P3AT has been discontinued. I guess the Ruger copy of the design proved to be more popular. Fortunately the P-32 continues to be offered. There is simply nothing else that even comes close to the P-32 made by anyone else.
    I have had a couple Seecamps and NAAs in .32 acp and I know this will scandalize some folks but I liked the NAA better. It was a little easier for me to hold, kicked a little less, and worked with a wide array of ammo including some hotter European stuff. I would love a Seecamps in .25 just because (particularly now that people are making decent FP ammo), but haven't seen one in years.

I had a P-32 20 odd years ago and it broke on me, and it was the third Keltec pistol that had broken on me, so I just swore off the brand and went to through a progression of LCPs, Seecamps, NAAs, a TPH and now MP380s, all of which were either heavier and / or kicked more. I love the idea of a p-32 that would shoot that hot Geco FMJ. Might be time to try another one...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revolvergeek View Post
    I have had a couple Seecamps and NAAs in .32 acp and I know this will scandalize some folks but I liked the NAA better. It was a little easier for me to hold, kicked a little less, and worked with a wide array of ammo including some hotter European stuff. I would love a Seecamps in .25 just because (particularly now that people are making decent FP ammo), but haven't seen one in years.

I had a P-32 20 odd years ago and it broke on me, and it was the third Keltec pistol that had broken on me, so I just swore off the brand and went to through a progression of LCPs, Seecamps, NAAs, a TPH and now MP380s, all of which were either heavier and / or kicked more. I love the idea of a p-32 that would shoot that hot Geco FMJ. Might be time to try another one...
    Get two. Shoot one, carry the other?

User Tag List