Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: The Patterned Compliance Pistol

I'm startin' to think that the bug in the back pocket may just be as important as the primary...........carry two ?

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Face Gremlin View Post
    I'm startin' to think that the bug in the back pocket may just be as important as the primary...........carry two ?
    It's like a tourniquet.

It may be a pretty limited tool, but inside it's niche there's no substitute.
    3/15/2016

Mr. Douglas....what are your thoughts regarding carrying more than one gun....lets say a primary 9mm or .45acp IWB and a mouse in the rear pocket. Does your expertise and experience in both hands on and / or street robbery lend itself to this type of daily carry or do you feel this is overkill, excuse the pun. IYO, is more better.
    That’s a great question and one thing I think is really cool about the times we live in is that I can actually carry two guns if I choose too, quite comfortably.

One thing I think that’s important about a PCP is that IT NOT be obtrusive on my daily life. Literally “gearing up” is just slipping it in my back pocket. Nothing to thread into or clip on.

Mr. Douglas...is there any notable difference between the 2 holsters you've posted....clam shell vs. single sided.....do you find either one better for the ease of rear pocket draw, IYO....thanks.

Mr. Douglas...is there any notable difference between the style of the 2 holsters you've posted....clam shell vs. single sided.....do you find either one better for the ease of rear pocket draw, IYO....thanks.
    Personally I haven't seen that one is better in terms of acquiring grip than the other and if there's an advantage it's gonna require more work and time to make the distinction between the two. I think right now you could order either one and be just fine.

This thread convinced me to pick up a P32. Is the 73 gr FMJ load still considered acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by Radar Love View Post
    This thread convinced me to pick up a P32. Is the 73 gr FMJ load still considered acceptable?
    With .32 ACP you pretty much have to choose between expansion or penetration. Penetration being the more critical of the two, FMJ is pretty much the way to go. The 73 grain tends to be European loaded and mostly runs hotter than its American loaded counterparts. This is generally a good thing unless you're running a Beretta Tomcat which can't handle the higher pressure long term. 73 grain also tends to be loaded to a higher OAL which helps avoid rimlock in most .32's. There are exceptions like the Seecamp which are designed for a shorter OAL. No experience with the P32 but as a generality the 73 grain FMJ is probably your best choice. Personal experience makes me lean towards the Fiocchi variant.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Quote Originally Posted by Radar Love View Post
    You might want to try several brands of FMJ. I tried a few to find one that hit POA/POI. For some reason most hit high and right for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    You might want to try several brands of FMJ. I tried a few to find one that hit POA/POI. For some reason most hit high and right for me.
    Thanks for the recommendation, tired several and got the best results with the S&B 73gr:

Name:  IMG_1536.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  35.4 KB
    (B26 target at 7ish yards)

FYI, p32 laserguards are showing in-stock on Amazon and the kel-tec website.

User Tag List