Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Current Threats You Should Be Avoiding-Gorillafritz

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A lot of civilization is training people to set aside certain natural behaviors and attitudes while adopting others with better long-term benefits.

We've basically aren't really doing that anymore. And part of that is the instant gratification available through technology.
    You are truly a scholar or historian in the classical sense. Your observations are always welcome. I feel as though we always gain a look into culture and sociology when you post.
    "It was the fuck aroundest of times, it was the find outest of times."- 45dotACP

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Just when I was trying to put that (prevailing) side of my personality out to pasture...
    Not gonna happen.

You (and several others here) need to retire with 10-15 acres next to your houses so the helicopter bearing the .gov guy who begs you to come out of retirement for one last mission will have a place to land.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Not gonna happen.

You (and several others here) need to retire with 10-15 acres next to your houses so the helicopter bearing the .gov guy who begs you to come out of retirement for one last mission will have a place to land.

Okie John
    My neighbor has about twenty...he'll have to make accommodations. I only have a bit over one.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, brother...I think.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I'm not sifting through this thread to remove the political content. Thread closed.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List