Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Norovirus in a wilderness setting

Noro/GI/etc is a bigger topic of wems conversation recently. Basically, more people overall, newcomers in general or c19-people avoiding others, low trail skills and awareness, "but nature is clean", lots of trail-nice.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

I remember hearing there were wipes to use after bjj/grappling to prevent ringworm and staph. Anyone know what those are?

In my youth the nastiest bathrooms were usually at horse auction houses and the county fair. Dirty rooms with a piss trough and walls covered in ancient whitewash. Similarly both places has greasy burger joints.

I wonder if viruses were rampant then as well, or if our constituion was somehow hardier with less nonsense in our diet. Maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    and other venues with porta-potties
    EF that. I don't believe in them!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Not all hand sanitizers are created equal: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...22.869087/full

Nothing besides bleach beats straight ethanol as a general disinfectant. And even then I prefer ethanol, because it has less chemical reactions with stuff, rapid evaporation times, and the fumes dissipate quickly.

I just found 15 gallons of 190 proof ethanol from the 1990’s cleaning out a shed a work.

No current uses so it might follow me home, probably used in processing water quality/fecal coliform samples back in the day.

Found an old husky 288 and 266 chainsaws as well.

User Tag List