Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Paul Harrell announces pancreatic cancer diagnosis

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

In a pinned comment on his brother's last video he said he is receiving hospice.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    In a pinned comment on his brother's last video he said he is receiving hospice.
    Unless I'm missing it, that comment is actually on the video posted eight days ago, "Thank You for 1 Million Subscribers," with the comment being seven days ago.
    And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Paul is a unique guy, and I do not agree with a lot of his advice. He is the type of guy that can make most anything work for him. Sometimes, those guys have a hard time understanding why what works for them is not the best way for everyone.

That said, I do appreciate him and his unique mindset, and I wish his body, and more importantly soul, health.
    What do you disagree with exactly?

User Tag List