Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tenicor holsters out of stock

If anyone has a p365 macro velo or certum give me a shout!

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    If anyone has a p365 macro velo or certum give me a shout!
    When I was perusing the Shivworks page they had a few Macro holsters in stock. Like @SouthNarc said, it’s the DCC loop so you’d be paying for a placeholder if the loop isn’t preferable.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    When I was perusing the Shivworks page they had a few Macro holsters in stock. Like @SouthNarc said, it’s the DCC loop so you’d be paying for a placeholder if the loop isn’t preferable.

Appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    How is the apex clip in comparison?
    I like them. We went with those for our Omni sheath.👍🏽

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I like them. We went with those for our Omni sheath.👍🏽

Thank you!

If someone here isn't able to help you out, I would get on their mailing/notification list and wait it out. I also was looking into the certum about a month ago, put myself on the list and was able to place an order on the 12th. I received it yesterday and so far I like it. Not to hijack, but is it normal they have such strong retention? I have some harry's holster products and compared to those I have to really yank to get it out. Mine is for the g19.
    43C & LCR in .22LR

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    I am admitted Tenicor Fanboy, but I ordered a Certum3 a couple of weeks ago for my Glock 48, and about 30 minutes later decided I wanted it for my 43 instead.

It was Sunday, so I sent them an email and asked to see if they could exchange it with no worries either way. About 15 minutes later, I got an email from them stating that the order was amended. I got my holster two days later.

I am sold on their products and service. They might be having a hard time keeping up with orders.

Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    I am admitted Tenicor Fanboy, but I ordered a Certum3 a couple of weeks ago for my Glock 48, and about 30 minutes later decided I wanted it for my 43 instead.

It was Sunday, so I sent them an email and asked to see if they could exchange it with no worries either way. About 15 minutes later, I got an email from them stating that the order was amended. I got my holster two days later.

I am sold on their products and service. They might be having a hard time keeping up with orders.

They do ahve amazing cz

Tenicor Has T1 Clips Now

I just got an e-mail notification from Tenicor, that they got a supply of T1 clips, so, can take orders for those holsters.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

User Tag List