Thread: Media - Pics and videos about Pat

Media - Pics and videos about Pat

Have any pictures or videos about Pat, your time in his classes, or anything else related to him? Everyone would love to see them! We plan to launch a gallery section of the website soon.

If you're interested in sharing, please post in this thread, PM me directly, or contact us at the email listed on the website. If you need to remain anonymous, that's fine too and we're happy to accommodate!

Name:  Augu 2011 351 Cropped.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  68.6 KB
    Pic courtesy of Bruce Cartwright, August 2011 Great Falls carbine class

We realize that discretion is critical for many (including yourself) that may be present in your pictures. Be it active or former LE, MIL, etc. We'll gladly accommodate anything you need that is within our capability.
    Be it redactions in pictures, not using names/dates/locations, or otherwise obscuring other identifying characteristics. Bottom line, we can find a way.

You can also email images directly and we won't re-upload them in unredacted form to any other third party service that might be less secure or known to violate internal privacy (e.g. Google Photos).
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

I just found that BCM has a nice little Pat Rogers tribute page, including several photos:

https://bravocompanymfg.com/gunfighter-pat-rogers.html
    I'm a "7" compared to most gun-guys, which means I'm a "3" on P-F.

User Tag List