Have a story about Pat, your time in class with him, or anything else? Even if you never met or trained with Pat, do you have stories about your thoughts on his writings or other published works (videos, etc) and how they've helped you?

We plan to launch a Blog section of the website as soon as we can get at least one person to contribute. If you're interested in sharing, please post in this thread, PM me directly, or contact us at the email listed on the website. If you need to remain anonymous, that's fine too and we're happy to accommodate!

If anonymity is a concern, for transparency sake, our email is hosted with Proton Mail and is highly secure (also setup with SPF, DKIM, and DMARC authentication for added security). The website also does not currently use Google Analytics or other third party/externally-hosted scripts or pixels. This may change in the future if I find the right self-hosted, open source, analytics platform. Though, my goal is to keep the site as self-contained as possible, avoiding leaking any of your data to third party platforms as much as possible. Also in an effort to protect the integrity of the site in case we ever have to move web hosts in the future.