Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Staccato C2 vs Glock? Talk me into or out of one.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgivro View Post
    Replace the CZ and S&W with Taurus and Hi-Point and that becomes much more accurate.
    Have you even shot a pistol?

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I love me some Stacatto but eventually:

Attachment 103136
    The meme is hilarious and largely true in my experience, I ended up back at Glock for most uses, with one exception. The full-size M&P .45 2.0 is the best polymer .45 I've ever tried, even more than the G21.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I think shootability is subjective but I would agree that certain striker triggers are easier to shoot. And shoot yourself with. Todd nailed it when he said there should be a balance if safety and shootability. That's the draw of the lem for me

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    Pair of VP9s.
    If they/them had a decent thumb safety I would likely be on the same page

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    The meme is hilarious and largely true in my experience, I ended up back at Glock for most uses, with one exception. The full-size M&P .45 2.0 is the best polymer .45 I've ever tried, even more than the G21.
    The only reason I'm not back to Glock yet is we issue SIGs at work. But I'm keeping my Glocks because:

I started shooting 1911 in the early 80s.

My first LE job, we were issued revolvers, then, Glocks.

I went to SW 3rd Gen and Glock.

2008, we were allowed 1911 carry on duty.

My flat circle was 2008! HA!

I still have a G4G19 and issued a G3G19 and G5G19 at work. I mainly carry these off duty or if my 1911 is down for any reason.

I bought me a G48 for when I feel like extreme light carry off duty.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Name:  7FFB4FEE-3391-44F9-81E4-6BC00E6C76D9.jpeg
Views: 862
Size:  39.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mcgivro View Post
    Replace the CZ and S&W with Taurus and Hi-Point and that becomes much more accurate.
    It’s obvious that McGivro is actually @LittleLebowski having a little fun with us. @HCM, I almost fell for it again too.

I have a very nice shooting (its very accurate) Glock 19 Gen 5 with and RMR and a Staccato C2 Duo with an RMR (both carried in Tenecor holsters). I really like the C2....it's so much easier to shoot, almost as concealable, has a safety (nice for AIWB) and very reliable. The C2 is the first gun I've owned in a while that I really look forward to and enjoy shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by secondstoryguy View Post
    I have a very nice shooting (its very accurate) Glock 19 Gen 5 with and RMR and a Staccato C2 Duo with an RMR (both carried in Tenecor holsters). I really like the C2....it's so much easier to shoot, almost as concealable, has a safety (nice for AIWB) and very reliable. The C2 is the first gun I've owned in a while that I really look forward to and enjoy shooting.
    This is not what I wanted to hear lol. But serI appreciate the perspective. I think its a really great option.

Banned
    Glocks are not that great, shoot like garbage, come with garbage triggers, and are generally overrated by old men like the ones on this forum. They are cheap guns because they are cheap guns, not because the company is doing you a favor.

A Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 is a superior firearm to a Glock 17/19/45 in every way except looking like a shipping container.

Personally, I carry a C2.

User Tag List