Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: N-frame holstet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Late suggestion, but the best 4" N frame holster I've ever had is the Kramer belt scabbard.
    Same here.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Late suggestion, but the best 4" N frame holster I've ever had is the Kramer belt scabbard.
    The best OWB holster I have used is a Kramer Belt Scabbard. However, I have watched enough ladies struggle with high ride (not that this holster is extreme in that regard), forward cant holsters that I hesitate to recommend one for a lady. The shorter torso and curved hips must be considered.

Kramer makes a women's belt scabbard which would likely be a better fit.

https://www.kramerleather.com/collec...rd-gun-holster

I hesitated to recommend it because Stephanie indicated that she was not looking for dropped and tilted out. While neither feature is extreme on this holster, they are both present.

Site Supporter
    I'm batting .500 on Kramer Belt Scabbards. The one for my P99c is excellent. The one for my full-size PX4 was molded over the safeties, which are wider at the front than at the back, so I have to spread the holster with my left hand to insert the pistol with my right. My PX4 D has no safeties, and that's the only one I can use it with.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Hey y'all, just got confirmation that our 327/627 molds will fit the other N frames!! So we will be putting these up on the website this coming week! Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Hey y'all, just got confirmation that our 327/627 molds will fit the other N frames!! So we will be putting these up on the website this coming week! Thanks
    Full under lug, partial, or the odd tapered lug on the Perf. Center slab side barrels??

And, what barrel lengths?

Regards.

Name:  download-17.jpeg
Views: 201
Size:  7.3 KB

[QUOTE=JTMcC;1460702]Full under lug, partial, or the odd tapered lug on the Perf. Center slab side barrels??

Regards.[/QUOTE

Can do up to the 4" barreled versions( May be able to stretch out to 5" on my mold but not sure yet), full and partial for sure, not sure on a performance center slab side as I don't have one or know anyone that has one to test it, but I am kind of doubtful.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

[QUOTE=Tony Mayer;1460730]
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMcC View Post
    Full under lug, partial, or the odd tapered lug on the Perf. Center slab side barrels??

Regards.[/QUOTE

Can do up to the 4" barreled versions( May be able to stretch out to 5" on my mold but not sure yet), full and partial for sure, not sure on a performance center slab side as I don't have one or know anyone that has one to test it, but I am kind of doubtful.

Thanks
    One more question, which holsters are you willing to make with the N-frame mold?

We're a minority I know

[QUOTE=JTMcC;1460777]

One more question, which holsters are you willing to make with the N-frame mold?

We're a minority I know
    AIWB, George, OWB1, IWB3 and Wing Claw 2.0, need to figure out a wing claw 2.5 with wide hole pattern and pull the dots as that would be the bees knees for wheel guns.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thank you Mr. Tony.

User Tag List