Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s almost 2023, Shot is around the corner, what are we gonna see?

Would love to see a P320 size 365 gun that takes macro mags.

A sig 365 xl length slide and macro grip that comes together from the factory.

Would love to see something innovative optics wise for small CCW pistols. The EPS is super cool but I think the industry can do something even cooler. Its fun times right now…

Cheaper night vision thats actually decent.

A Glock carbine just because. I likely wouldn’t even buy it but why not.

I’d love to see a super minimalist and compact “chassis” system for the sig 365 platform. Tons exist for the Glock and p320 (such as the micro roni and flux defense, etc).

Would love to see more compact tourniquet designs that are actually good. Snakestaff Systems released a couple that I really like but just like with optics I feel like we are only scratching the surface of possibilities here.

A sig macro grip that works with regular 365xl holsters. I dont care about the rail and having to buy several new holsters was not fun.

Something actually innovative from Glock. I’d love to see factory 15rd mags for the 43x/48 line that are reliable.

EDIT: This is some stuff I’d LIKE to see but probably not what we will see.

@GJM mentioned some kind of a Glock OEM performance drop-in trigger. I’d be curious of any details if they make an announcement.

In the wish list category, I’d like to see Wilson release a Macro Grip Module for the P365. From Sig, I’d like it if they offered the LE-only non-comp (which I think is starting to be available to Gen Pop) Macro Grip module with the Magwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    For real?
    Yeah sure, you betcha.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Kimber has patent applications for a new optics-ready, metal frame, double-stack 1911. The grip panel attachment looks sketchy though.

Smith & Wesson has been working on a 5.7x28mm, .22 Magnum, and .17 HSM semi-auto pistol.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Wow, so you're an optimist then? Usually it's over a year.
    Or in the case of a stock, 3 years and counting.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post

A sig 365 xl length slide and macro grip that comes together from the factory.
    This is already a thing. The LE SKU Macros use a regular P365XL slide and barrel.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    This is already a thing. The LE SKU Macros use a regular P365XL slide and barrel.
    Just for LE or available to all?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Or in the case of a stock, 3 years and counting.
    I dunno if it's been three years, but I'm still waiting on the Ruger American STANAG stock.

I wouldn't mind more information on the Remington 700 Alpha 1.

https://www.remarms.com/rifles/bolt-...el-700-alpha-1

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Just for LE or available to all?
    Available to whoever qualifies under their armed professional program. I’m guessing it’ll soon be a normal catalogue item too.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List