Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When you really want your chicken nuggies....

When you really want your chicken nuggies....

And you're willing to assume your ultimate form, eat someone's guts, and spit them out in the gutter.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1593027300853178370

I absolutely lost it when the manager said, "What shit is this bitch on?".
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

People like that need to suffer immediate and painful consequences. The more we tolerate these behaviors, the more we will get. And they will escalate if unchecked.

LOL @ “super saiyan”.

I hope Southnarc or KR Training adopts this into one of their role play scenarios.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    As much as we as a society have degraded and behavior can be marginal at best sometimes.

This seems much more like a mental health crisis and the obsession with McNuggets makes it humerus.

But again I’ll learn from observations and order that pepper spray I have been meaning to order.

Site Supporter
    That is the reaction I would have if I had to eat McNuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    As much as we as a society have degraded and behavior can be marginal at best sometimes.

This seems much more like a mental health crisis and the obsession with McNuggets makes it humerus.

But again I’ll learn from observations and order that pepper spray I have been meaning to order.

Sometimes you just have to shoulder the weight.

That bitch woman was nuts and then some.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post

Like… quasi serious question.

That woman is so unhinged that if you’re concealed carrying and someone is screaming literally “I’ll kill you” getting in and out of their car, striking you, and forcing their body in a door to keep you from closing them out, knocking out glass, etc.

I can’t say that pointing a gun at them would be unjustifiable. Like when I’ve seen (unfortunately) an officer slain in the line of duty - this level of crazy escalates to them retrieving a weapon from their car (like this woman going back to her car and getting something I think to knock out the window) and it deteriorating immediately.

Does this mean one needs mace and concealed carry insurance?

You know? Asking for a friend.

ETA: Let me specify - I saw a specific video of an officer slain in the line of duty.
    Last edited by BWT; 11-18-2022 at 10:37 AM.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    Like… quasi serious question.

That woman is so unhinged that if you’re concealed carrying and someone is screaming literally “I’ll kill you” getting in and out of their car, striking you, and forcing their body in a door to keep you from closing them out, knocking out glass, etc.

I can’t say that pointing a gun at them would be unjustifiable. Like when I’ve seen (unfortunately) an officer slain in the line of duty - this level of crazy escalates to them retrieving a weapon from their car (like this woman going back to her car and getting something I think to knock out the window) and it deteriorating immediately.

I have carry coverage, and usually have either pepper spray or a sap, (sometimes both), on my person besides my firearm. Lots of folks feel the coverage is not necessary...but I figure that I worked hard to have enough for retirement...for both myself and my wife. Why should I chance throwing it all away on legal costs if I am ever so unfortunate as to be sued or charged criminally...(even if completely innocent).

I can afford the extra few hundred bucks a year for the coverage. It's a lot cheaper than hundreds of thousands for a defense.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post

Highly recommended.

A less than lethal option is important.
    CYA is important.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Sometimes you just have to shoulder the weight.
    Man, she clearly had a bone to pick with those fast food workers. And not a funny one.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List