Thread: Red Dot Recommendations for Shotguns

Site Supporter

Red Dot Recommendations for Shotguns

Looking to add a red dot to my Remington 870. It's got a rail so I just need to drop one on. Be my first red dot so I am not so well versed in the matter. I'd be looking to buy quality once.

Really I am looking for a hardware solution to a software problem. Been working on it but I cannot seem to close my right (dominate) eye. I want to be able to run the gun either side, I point shoot when running left shoulder but that is definitely a sub-optimal solution. Any suggestions on the software fix would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Cookie Monster

Aimpoint R1, T1, or H1 comes very highly recommended due to it's toughness and low battery consumption.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    AKA: SkyLine1

As discussed previously (http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...-for-a-shotgun) Micro-Aimpoint (I run the H1) or RMR (Steve Fischer from Magpul has good luck with these on his 12 ga).

Another vote for AimPoint.

You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I run an H1 on mine as well.......its like cheating. My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby harp seals, so running a Micro on a shotgun is in line with this.

Sean, great looking gun, and its nice to see the spare rounds in there right. Another "Metro" reloader.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List