Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,167 of 1167

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Yes any particular questions?
    Worth the money? Do you carry it ever? How is the trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by GmanVP9 View Post
    Worth the money? Do you carry it ever? How is the trigger?
    Imo worth the money if you like metal guns. Personally I dislike shooting metal guns as I am used to polymer and I like polymer recoil impulse and transitions vs say metal.

I never carry it as I sold mine. I carry a chopped oem macro frame with grip hump and eps carry daily though.

Trigger a fine but I love the p365 trigger. But it is all I shoot usually except I have a canik tti incoming for range fun

Personally imo trigger matters so little for a gun as long as ergos work for you). Shoot any gun say 2k rounds wthout shooting anything else and trigger magically feels fine.

My friend who like metal guns are all very happy with their axg legions

So, after 117 pages, what was the ultimate summary for the macros?

The factory "ported" models with the shorter 3.1" barrels are more troublesome than the regular 3.7" "long" slide?

The factory grip module with a brass backstrap is the "easy" button for adding weight / reducing recoil? It seems like most of the weight from the OEM aluminum option (legion) is in the G10 grips. Is that the case for the aftermarket metal frames as well?

I like the Wilson X grip for a carry piece. The straight backstrap indexes really well and I don't have trouble finding the dot. But for a range gun to maximize shootability what was the general consensus? 3.7" barrel + factory grip + brass backstrap?

I give Sig a lot of slack, having been burned on the MCX and MPX, and went all in on the P365. With five P365s of various configurations, I'm starting to think about getting off this train. The front tritium is out on my second P365 TacOps 3.7" slide. That's two front sights going out within a year of each other and none of them are more than two years old. Between sending slides back to Sig and red dots back to Holosun, I've spent more time and ammo zeroing P365s than any other handgun I own. Fortunately, my IDPA P365 is the back-up to my back-up P365 EDC. In my experience with Sig, one is none and three is one.

Name:  IMG_9539.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  32.9 KB

I'm tempted to go back to carrying my Shield Plus with iron sights. At least when those mag basepads crack, I don't have to send the pistol back for warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    I give Sig a lot of slack, having been burned on the MCX and MPX, and went all in on the P365. With five P365s of various configurations, I'm starting to think about getting off this train. The front tritium is out on my second P365 TacOps 3.7" slide. That's two front sights going out within a year of each other and none of them are more than two years old. Between sending slides back to Sig and red dots back to Holosun, I've spent more time and ammo zeroing P365s than any other handgun I own. Fortunately, my IDPA P365 is the back-up to my back-up P365 EDC. In my experience with Sig, one is none and three is one.

I'm tempted to go back to carrying my Shield Plus with iron sights. At least when those mag basepads crack, I don't have to send the pistol back for warranty.
    Man that is a lot of bad luck pm those guns.

I have been fine so far with mine and at solid round counts. I did get a completely dead brand new fcu from sig recently that they promptly replaced

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post

Bad Holosun optics and two green front sights that had their tritium stop glowing hardly seems like an indictment of the 365.

What is the mag base pad issue you are referring to?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What is the mag base pad issue you are referring to?
    Just to be clear, these are on Shield Plus 13-rd mags, not related to P365. S&W finally has separate replacement parts and just sent me a few when I called for warranty. Last time it happened, they replaced the whole mag. The way the mags are designed, the spacer is integral to retaining the basepad on the mag.

Name:  IMG_9520.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  26.4 KB

User Tag List