Page 19 of 145 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter Uvalde TX Elementary School

Any idea how he physically was able to enter the school? Did he just walk in the front door.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    This is worth considering on the gun control front.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...hance-n2607796

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Any idea how he physically was able to enter the school? Did he just walk in the front door.
    According to the update just given by Texas DPS....through an apparently unlocked back door (still not certain if unlocked). Also....there were no SROs on scene. That was apparently a false rumor. Looks like most of the shooting/killing occurred before officers arrived, but he did shoot at officers as they tried to approach his barricade position.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    The author of that article, Jennifer Sensiba, and most of the mouth-breather idiots in the comment section should have their keyboards taken away. The LEO's on scene could not physically get to the shooter. The WSJ article had better information than most of what I've seen posted online and in this very thread. Trust me when I tell you they were trying desperately to get inside and send the monster to his place in hell.

How about instead of sounding like the members at ARFcom or Glocktalk, people who don't know anything about what happened stop commenting in this thread? Let's get that signal to noise ratio back where it used to be. Otherwise pray for the people affected and go hug your kids.
    Totally agree, if you can just get the MSM and the politico's to buy in on this, I'll send you a case of your favorite adult beverage,...monthly.....for life. If the MSM and talking heads would just STFU about the time line for a bit, and let DPS release the facts when THEY have them sorted out, this would be so much better for all.

Parent's are understandably upset, and they certainly get a pass from me. They just don't know what they don't know. They don't know what the tactical picture inside is, what elements are in contact, that there are TTP's designed for this. All they know is that their babies are getting murdered inside that school. And they want it fixed right now.
    Imagine how upset they would be if they ever see the BWC footage of the assaulting elements sliding by the body of their wounded child, lying on the floor, bleeding out, expecting immediate aid be given, not understanding that the shooter has to be locked down first and foremost. They would lose their minds over that. But, it won't change the tactics, nor should it.
    It's just human nature that in a time of crisis, people who have never done the job think they could do it better than you.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I'd give it at least two weeks for the fog of war to clear before thinking we know what actually happened and the precise timing or reasons for anything.
    Level-headed thinking. To your point, I just saw this: https://news.yahoo.com/police-narrat...132129728.html
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    It would blow the Twitter crowds mind to know how well liked the USBP is in border communities and how big a role they play in the day to day policing in support of often severely underfunded and understaffed rural departments.
    How many violent domestics, traffic accidents, heart attacks, baby deliveries, lost kids, and on and on they are often the first on scene at.
    I didn't realize all that. About the full scope of their role.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Ohh Beto….

https://apple.news/A9GuCNyJATBq1x-y9ER3gKQ

AKA: SkyLine1

i'll wait till the final rinse comes out as it did in the FL shooting...
    Last edited by curious; 05-26-2022 at 03:26 PM. Reason: missed earlier commentary on this

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Ohh Beto….

https://apple.news/A9GuCNyJATBq1x-y9ER3gKQ

I'm surprised an angry parent didn't beat the shit out of him on the spot. Guaranteed the cops would have been slow motion on that.

I can only think of 4-letter anatomical words to describe that douchebag (oh.. there's one).
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Uvalde Shooter Fired Outside School for 12 Minutes Before Entering

https://www.wsj.com/articles/uvalde-...se-11653588161

Uvalde Presser Goes Off Rails as Reporters Demand Answers on Police Response

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/texas-pr...ll-of-this-up/
    Last edited by Boom; 05-26-2022 at 03:51 PM.

User Tag List