Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta New Release, APX A1

I’m wondering if the plates designed for the A0 might work on the A1? My Combat came with multiple plates.

I’m considering one of the Beretta APX A1 Full Size handguns.
    These are certainly priced right but there’s nowhere local to me that I can look one over before purchase.

I have a 92fs fits my hand better than any other handgun but it’s heavy for concealed carry.
    Can anyone let me know how the grip on the APX A1 compares with a 92fs model?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely Whiplash View Post
    These are certainly priced right but there’s nowhere local to me that I can look one over before purchase.

I have a 92fs fits my hand better than any other handgun but it’s heavy for concealed carry.
    https://www.handgunhero.com/compare/...beretta-apx-a1

Play around with the link above.

If you want a lighter 92, look at a PX4!

I find the 92FS very big hand friendly. The APX guns, even with the medium backstrap, are small hand friendly.

Thanks @Noah and @JTQ

I guess I was hoping the APX A1 would be at least very similar to a striker fired polymer-lower Beretta 92fs and clearly it’s not. I appreciate your both taking the time to reply and help!

Site Supporter
    Thanks @Noah and @JTQ

I guess I was hoping the APX A1 would be at least very similar to a striker fired polymer-lower Beretta 92fs and clearly it’s not. I appreciate your both taking the time to reply and help!
    A PX4 full size or compact with the larger 2 bsckstraps is much more 92 shaped, with a near identical trigger system.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    @Ben_G , any prayer of an LTT APX A1 in the future, or more aftermarket in general? A buddy of mine just got an APX A1 full size and asked me to put an ear to the ground...

My personal brand of ADHD is currently consumed by the APX A1. Does anyone know if the striker is partially or fully tensioned?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeBee View Post
    My personal brand of ADHD is currently consumed by the APX A1. Does anyone know if the striker is partially or fully tensioned?
    Fully tensioned like most non Glock plastic fantastics

User Tag List