Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT SCD

Site Supporter
    @pistolglock

How has this situation progressed for you?

@pistolglock

I've installed a LTT SCD on stock 43X and have a trigger that will not reset 10% of the time during live fire. Unable to replicate during dry fire. Still awaiting some word from LTT.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Well, now I am focusing on one gun at a time, its just too expensive to keep running ammo through these guns to test.
    After firing 100 perfect rounds without the SCD in my G26 gen5, I put the SCD back in and shot 150 rounds with one failure to fully chamber a round. I could not bump the slide into battery so I ejected the round, reloaded it into the magazine and it cycled and it fired fine. So I don’t blame the SCD for that one, but I will keep shooting with and without the SCD’s and see if I the problems go away or not.

Hey All, Has anyone run into issues with an LTT SCD for the slimline guns? I had a TAU that would slide downward on a silver slide 48, and newer production 43x and 48.

I want to get an LTT for my carry pistol(s) but just a bit hesitant to drop $150 on a gen 5 and slimline LTT SCD
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Quote Originally Posted by eudy View Post
    @pistolglock

I've installed a LTT SCD on stock 43X and have a trigger that will not reset 10% of the time during live fire. Unable to replicate during dry fire. Still awaiting some word from LTT.

That sounds familiar, my problems with the trigger reset were with the G48 and G26 gen5 with the SCD installed.

Questions:
    Did your slide go fully forward, or did it hang up just enough not to let the chambered round fire?
    Did you test without the SCD, how did the gun work?

I suggest you keep calling Langdon to get someone to talk to, they are very friendly people, but unfortunately you can’t return the SCD for a refund if you are having problems.

pistolglock

Slide forward, round chambered and a dead trigger. Guns runs fine with stock striker plate installed.

I'm less than thrilled to hear these parts aren't returnable. Purchased two for each of my 43Xs. Have not checked the other SCD or gun.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by eudy View Post
    pistolglock

Slide forward, round chambered and a dead trigger. Guns runs fine with stock striker plate installed.

I'm less than thrilled to hear these parts aren't returnable. Purchased two for each of my 43Xs. Have not checked the other SCD or gun.

If you check it out, please let us know.

Site Supporter
    @eudy @pistolglock

Any updates on your situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post
    Hey All, Has anyone run into issues with an LTT SCD for the slimline guns? I had a TAU that would slide downward on a silver slide 48, and newer production 43x and 48.

I want to get an LTT for my carry pistol(s) but just a bit hesitant to drop $150 on a gen 5 and slimline LTT SCD

I have an LTT SCD on my G48.
    It has done 400rds without issue so far.

It was a very tight fit at first. The spring loaded bearing snaps in with authority when you install it now.
    I do not expect it to slide down.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    @eudy @pistolglock

Any updates on your situation?
    I haven't done any more experiments to see if I can make something work. Contacted LTT and they want me to send my gun to them. Haven't decided what I'm gonna do. They did confirm sending the SCDs back was not an option.

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List