Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun store goes on radio supporting the ban in internet sales of ammo

Gun store goes on radio supporting the ban in internet sales of ammo

Gun store goes on radio supporting the ban in internet sales of ammo.
    Listen to the owner say it in his own words.

Tactical Firearms
    1200 South Mason Road Katy, TX 77450
    (281) 693-4867

Please spread this to any and every forum you subscribe to (especially the "fire mission" sites), as well as contact them regarding the whole "we hang together or we hang seperately" thing.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I can understand why local ammo/gun stores/dealers want the internet ban on ammo stores....this will mean we have to buy from local stores at their markup. This guy is wrong. This guy is even profiling people coming into his store and denying them the ability to purchase ammo. So, if I come in with holey jeans and a dirty T-shirt does that mean I will be denied ammo?

Also, the argument that ammo prices will go down by stopping internet sales is illogical on its face.

This is ridiculous. Also, stopping internet ammo sales is not going to stop the gun contol advocates...only convincing them that our right to self defense and defense of home is a constitutional right and a response to a criminal or to an attack will they see the light.

CC

As a LGS, I'm sure this... person... represents himself as a champion of 2A and liberty. Of all the many kinds of petty money-grubbing bullshit, the back-stabbing kind is the worst. Et tu, Brute? Just goes to show. Gun guys can be the biggest douche bags of all.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Please spread this to any and every forum you subscribe to (especially the "fire mission" sites), as well as contact them regarding the whole "we hang together or we hang seperately" thing.
    Done.

What a pusillanimous sellout punk. I hope he freezes in the dark.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Not. One. Inch.

I'm not on a computer with audio, but does he really expect people to believe that eliminating competition will drive the price of goods down??
    twitter.com/ddbaxte

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by cclaxton View Post
    This guy is even profiling people coming into his store and denying them the ability to purchase ammo. So, if I come in with holey jeans and a dirty T-shirt does that mean I will be denied ammo?
    He says he doesn't sell to "perps" or to people who look "gang-related", so as long as you're... you know... ot-nay ack-blay, you're probably cool with Bubba, there.

Having now listened through the whole radio segment, I feel safe in saying that I wouldn't piss in this guy's mouth if his teeth were on fire.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    ...ot-nay ack-blay...
    Ding ding ding!!!

Stupid. Very stupid.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Well damn, what an idiot. I was supposed to take my cousin shooting there this Saturday but screw that, we'll go somewhere else.

LOL big online companies LOL most of the cheaper online wholesaler are smaller companies.

And of course he will stock my match ammo.

User Tag List