Thread: Anyone know about Insight Firearms?

Anyone know about Insight Firearms?

I know nothing of this guy or his training methods, but I just came across this article on google. Anyone know of this guy, his methods and his history at Gunsite??

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?Sec...ticleID=108864
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I worked at Gunsite from 1991 to 1996 and knew Matt a little. He had the reactive target business mentioned in the article at the time I knew him. He sold some of the target systems to Gunsite and worked some trade shows with Gunsite. He also did some marketing and consulting work for Gunsite while I was there. As of summer of 1996 when I left he was not an instructor or staff member at Gunsite, but that could have changed after I left.

I learned about his Insights program from the owner of High Noon indoor about 8 or 10 years ago. I had taught CCW classes for Gunsite at High Noon up until 1996 and kept in touch periodically with the owner. Matt's program was a point shooting system or instinctive shooting as he called it. Had a lot of slick brochures and promotional material and was apparently filling classes, but it seemed like he was making some big claims about how well it worked.

I realize this isn't much to go on, but hopefully it helps.

Better than what I had-thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

User Tag List