Thread: Welcome to pistol-forum.com!

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

Welcome to pistol-forum.com!

Now that our doors are open, we want to welcome everyone to pistol-forum.com! We hope this will be a valuable resource for you.

Please take a moment to read our code of conduct, located here:

http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...ode-of-Conduct

Once you've read the rules, feel free to start some relevant discussions on topics that would be of interest to our ever growing community!

We're still working on aspects of the site, so please report any errors or problems you encounter with the site to a member of staff or in the Help Desk forum.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 02-25-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Edited typo...we don't have a hell-desk!

Thanks for setting this up guys. I just discovered the site a week or so ago...what a fantastic resource. Had to sign up as a supporter, as I feel like I've already gotten my $25 worth.

Good to be here

Question: Will the forum set up RSS feeds at some point?

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by SkippySanchez View Post
    Question: Will the forum set up RSS feeds at some point?
    Send a request on letterhead signed by the CO.

So ToddG...I like to see a Forum Owner so involved in the goings on that he goes back to a 2-1/2 year old post to reply to pertinent questions.

We are diminished
    That was some kind of crazy Tapatalk goof... I've had it mis-place my replies before but not mis-quote them. Weird beyond belief.

User Tag List