Thread: JRC Holsters

JRC Holsters

Just wanted to say that JRC on this forum makes a damn fine holster at a great price with a super short delivery time. If you're looking for some custom leather, look no further! I just got mine in the mail & couldn't be happier.

Pics or it didn't happen....I love the grained leather he uses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    AKA: SkyLine1

Glad you like them, Wes. Great picture!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Site Supporter
    My CDA-AIWB is awesome. Pretty much a leather version of a JM or Shaggy for me.

+1 JRC makes beautiful stuff that's comfortable and functional in ways that show he really thinks this holster thing through. I learned a lot about my own holster preferences just chatting with him about my order. So far, his stuff has been durable as well in the SoFla heat and humidity with my extra-sweaty "tropical genes," though I've only used his gear for a few months so far. Add in some great customer service and you've got something real special.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

User Tag List