Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Keeper: New Favorite AIWB Holster

A buddy of mine had been wearing a keeper for about a year now and is on his second set of foam ( I send two sets with each holster) and he wears it all day every day out in the heat and cold of OK and the foam has held up well. The foam will compress over time but still does it's function. And It is removale so if you dont need it you can take it off.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    A buddy of mine had been wearing a keeper for about a year now and is on his second set of foam ( I send two sets with each holster) and he wears it all day every day out in the heat and cold of OK and the foam has held up well. The foam will compress over time but still does it's function. And It is removale so if you dont need it you can take it off.
    I sent you an e-mail a few days ago about ordering a keeper. I haven't heard back yet so I may have done something wrong e-mailing with my new Ipad (still figuring it out). I figure you're pretty busy so I'll just ask here. How do I order one of these for an M&P?
    Last edited by sniperfrog; 06-20-2012 at 04:52 PM.

"Owner of Keepers Concealment, The Best AIWB holsters EVER (IMHO), for more info contact me at Keepersconcealment@gmail.com"
    <http://pistol-forum.com/member.php?34-Prdator>

Updating to show the newer belt loop style on the Keeper.

[IMG] 0621120549-00 by OrigamiAK, on Flickr[/IMG]

On the T&E copy, the belt loop had round holes to attach to the holster body.

On the current version, they are short slots.

This allows the cant to be adjusted, and the ride height to be further adjusted.

The cant adjustment isn’t a huge range, but just this little change could make a big difference for a person trying to get AIWB just right.

You can set it to straight drop (my choice), slight reverse cant, or slight forward cant.

Getting AIWB to work seemed like a careful process of personal optimization when I first started it and I think this is an important improvement in that regard.

Also notable to me is that this provides just a little more range in ride height adjustment. The main ride height adjustment is going to come from which set of holes in the holster body you attach the belt loop to. But, the now-slotted holes in the belt loop itself extends that ride height range a little bit more.

Any progress on a tuckable solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

Thanks for the info. I will assume that the foam pieces can be bought separately for replacement if needed. I will be ordering one as soon as my holster funds are replenished.

Working on the Tuckable option, just been swamped with oders!!

I send two sets of foam with each holster, and if they wear out I can get you new ones very cheap.

Thanks for the support guys!!!!!!!!!!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

At the rate things are going, I may order some, just as a hedge in case you are backlogged 2 years when I decide to try AIWB.

J.Ja
    Owner/President of Titanium Crowbar, LLC

Having options is Never a bad idea!!!

The Keeper is now the single BEST and most comfortable AIWB holster I have, and I have more holsters than Imelda had shoes. The foam wedge has several benefits -- it keeps the muzzle from covering body parts, but it also floats the bulk of the pistol away from your body, making for all day comfort.

User Tag List