Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Keeper: New Favorite AIWB Holster

Do you have an option for those that have to put on or remove their holster throughout the day? I can't have my pistol at work, so I remove my holster when I get their and put it on after work.
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

Not Prdator, but aiwb is so easy to remove, (because there's not a lot of loops to unthread your belt through,) that I find clips or snaps don't actually save much time. Unless you put your belt buckle way off to the side?
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    Not Prdator, but aiwb is so easy to remove, (because there's not a lot of loops to unthread your belt through,) that I find clips or snaps don't actually save much time. Unless you put your belt buckle way off to the side?
    That's true if wearing a leather belt. I also have a belt similar to the Ares Ranger which use the Cobra buckle. I don't believe the belt loop will be big enough to go over the buckle, so I would have to remove the buckle to put on and take off the holster.
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

I got an email from Spencer and he can make a clip for me. I agree with him that it won't be as secure as a closed loop. I think I'm gonna have to break the news to mama that I'm looking at another holster.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefrq View Post
    That's true if wearing a leather belt. I also have a belt similar to the Ares Ranger which use the Cobra buckle. I don't believe the belt loop will be big enough to go over the buckle, so I would have to remove the buckle to put on and take off the holster.
    Ah, makes sense, thanks!
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Site Supporter
    How do the high and low ride belt loop positions on the Keeper compare to the Shaggy ride height?

Hey guys.

As MDS said AIWB is easy on off, if your belt is set up for that. Im a big fan of the Kydex loop as it is Very secure and ours is adjustable in both Ride hight and Cant!! This end user adjusment allows you to custom fit the holster to You!! Just a small change in either ride hight or cant will drasticaly change the comfort and concealment of the holster.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Just got my keeper in the mail this week for my P30.

Took about 3 weeks turn around. Good communication from the lady who was the email contact and I am amazed and how the P30 just disappears under a t shirt with that thing.

Very happy with product.

Spence I need to quit reading these reviews. I'm about to piss off the Mrs by ordering one.

Quick questions:
    Is the website up and running now? If not, so I don't have to search thru threads, what is the price for a holster?

Thanks
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

User Tag List