Thread: Summit of an armed society 2012

Summit of an armed society 2012

If anyone's going to be in Nashua for the Summit this weekend, please say hello even if you don't take my snub class.

It's going to be an interesting weekend. I am looking forward to it.
    When I give private lessons, if I need to demo, I use the student's gun. That way they don't think I'm using a tricked out SCCY to be able to shoot well.

Blah! One weekend too soon.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Claude, can you provide an estimate as to how many people attended this summit?
    GeorgiaCarry.Org Life Member
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by GooberTim View Post
    Based on the facebook photos I saw, about 60-70.

Quote Originally Posted by GooberTim View Post
    I had 30 people in my class on Saturday and 27 on Sunday. There may have been some who didn't attend but there was some gun sharing going on so I think that's a pretty accurate count. Instructors and assistants not included.
    When I give private lessons, if I need to demo, I use the student's gun. That way they don't think I'm using a tricked out SCCY to be able to shoot well.

User Tag List