Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New S&W Shield?

Reliable, or reliable and accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Reliable, or reliable and accurate?

Good point, both!

I'd still rather have a double stack midsize, but that's just me.

The test gun I had was plenty accurate. It did this after 500 rounds at 25 yards from a standing two handed hold.

Attachment 713

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    The gun in the picture underneath the M&P is not the new product from S&W. The gun in this picture is a .380 Bodyguard as has been pointed out by others.

I'm bound by an NDA until April 12th so I can't talk about the new [redacted] but I have shot it and I have to say that it was pretty awesome. S&W did say I can "tease it" whatever the hell that means, so on April 12th at 0900 pacific time, which is when the NDA expires I'm going to be all [redacted] all day long. I can say that I came into the writer's romp not expecting to like [redacted] and left after firing 500ish rounds through it and being fairly impressed.
    Sounds like a winner. So many folks have been waiting wishing for a single stack G26 type pistol from Glock for years and years. Something like this, suppose a single stack M&P a little smaller than the M&P compact should be a big hit. If it runs. Which is should.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

If it's CA legal I may pick one up

I'm in.

I have a LC9 to fill a niche but would prefer an M&P to that niche, if available.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    If it's CA legal I may pick one up
    The Smith guys said a Cali legal version would be on the to-do list.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    I'm in.

I have a LC9 to fill a niche but would prefer an M&P to that niche, if available.
    Ditto for me. On all counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    The Smith guys said a Cali legal version would be on the to-do list.

If not I could do a Single Shot Exemption but I rather not, thanks for the heads up.

User Tag List