Thread: Any Seahawks fans here?

Any Seahawks fans here?

What do you think of the new unis? The helmets are ok, but I'm not pleased with the rest...

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photo...0-a27759d309f3

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photo...7-a601895f995a
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Not a Seahawks fan but I dig them, especially the grey.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

F-Trooper,

like you, I hail from an area where the closest thing to professional football is the Seahawks. Unfortunately, I have had to move on. Like so many other pro sports teams in the PACNW, the managerial decisions that lead to repeated epic failure have cause me to lose faith in their ability to do much of anything in terms of winning. It's not likely we will see a Steve Largent, emerge from the ashes in the near future, new uniforms or not. I think/thought P.C. was great at USC, but he probably should have stayed there. An NFL coach, he is not.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I actually dig PC. I think getting Matt Flynn for so cheap was huge, and re-signing Marshawn Lynch without hanging the franchise tag on him was even bigger. The past two seasons we were dealing with one QB who couldn't fart without cracking a rib, and another who wouldn't be worthy of starting for most schools in the SEC. So the fact that PC has a 50% playoff apearence rating is pretty impressive IMHO. If we can get a decent pass rusher in the draft I think we'll be pretty competitive this year.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

I love "The Seahawk"; it is a great Errol Flynn swashbuckler directed by Michael Curtiz, with a delightful Erich Korngold score. Definitely a thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by F-Trooper05 View Post
    If we can get a decent pass rusher in the draft I think we'll be pretty competitive this year.
    I rest my case............poor managerial decisions.

This is the same organization that drafted Brian Bosworth.......................
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Talking

Oh now I know you didn't just bring up The Boz... lol.

Trust me, if Mike Holmgren can get us to a Superbowl, so can Slippery Pete.
    -Kyle Defoor

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    F-Trooper,

like you, I hail from an area where the closest thing to professional football is the Seahawks. Unfortunately, I have had to move on. Like so many other pro sports teams in the PACNW, the managerial decisions that lead to repeated epic failure have cause me to lose faith in their ability to do much of anything in terms of winning. It's not likely we will see a Steve Largent, emerge from the ashes in the near future, new uniforms or not. I think/thought P.C. was great at USC, but he probably should have stayed there. An NFL coach, he is not.
    Just wanted to bump this so Sean M could eat crow...
    -Kyle Defoor

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Trooper05 View Post
    Just wanted to bump this so Sean M could eat crow...
    Still unhappy with the uniforms?

User Tag List