Welcome to the pistol-forum.com.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: M&P SIRT

  1. #21
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    I'm definately going to be in the market for one of these now that i've transitioned from Glock to M&P.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East Pernt

    hurry up SIRT!

    BUMP

    Is this ever going to happen or what. Seems like every "3 months out" comes and goes and then they extend it another 3-4 months.

    sandpanda.jpg

  3. #23
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Think for yourself, question authority
    Serial Vest Disrespector
    Dark Star Gear

  4. #24
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    I got an email reply during the holidays advising their (new) planned release was going to be during the first quarter of the year. I just saw a post on their Facebook page recently advising mid-summer. [sigh]

    t

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East Pernt
    Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    I got an email reply during the holidays advising their (new) planned release was going to be during the first quarter of the year. I just saw a post on their Facebook page recently advising mid-summer. [sigh]

    t
    I'm beginning to get the feeling that they are being made in the same factory as the Glock 1911 and single stack 9...

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Medford Gravel Pit
    I would slaughter a litter of puppies at a PETA convention for a M&P SIRT.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by kmartphoto View Post
    I'm beginning to get the feeling that they are being made in the same factory as the Glock 1911 and single stack 9...
    It's actually being molded by the same tooling that makes the Glock carbine.

    I'm wondering if they are running into issues with licensing. I've noticed that MP airsoft guns are now being sold in parts and pieces instead of as whole guns.

    With the price and scarcity of ammo these days I'm willing to supply the chicken blood of anyone knows a good witch.

  8. #28
    Poser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Broad Ripple, downwind from the patchouli refinery.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I'm wondering if they are running into issues with licensing. I've noticed that MP airsoft guns are now being sold in parts and pieces instead of as whole guns.
    With Smith being in bed with Umarex, this would not surprise me.

  9. #29
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    With Smith being in bed with Umarex, this would not surprise me.
    Not sure why they couldn't do what they did with Glock and just make them fit the envelop dimensions having the same angle for the grip and some other blinding traits matching. Unless they had a warehouse full of copies and got burned.
    Think for yourself, question authority
    Serial Vest Disrespector
    Dark Star Gear

  10. #30
    Unfortunately, the pics on the previous page seem like very good replicas of the frames. Hoping that they get their ducks in a row jiffy quick. Im looking at an Airsoft gun and won't have the $$ to blow on both.

    Maybe they should just make a slide that fits the frame and holsters and be done with it.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout