Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: M&P SIRT

Site Supporter
    I'm definately going to be in the market for one of these now that i've transitioned from Glock to M&P.

hurry up SIRT!

BUMP

Is this ever going to happen or what. Seems like every "3 months out" comes and goes and then they extend it another 3-4 months.

sandpanda.jpg

Think for yourself. Question authority.

I got an email reply during the holidays advising their (new) planned release was going to be during the first quarter of the year. I just saw a post on their Facebook page recently advising mid-summer. [sigh]

t

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    I got an email reply during the holidays advising their (new) planned release was going to be during the first quarter of the year. I just saw a post on their Facebook page recently advising mid-summer. [sigh]

t
    I'm beginning to get the feeling that they are being made in the same factory as the Glock 1911 and single stack 9...

I would slaughter a litter of puppies at a PETA convention for a M&P SIRT.

Quote Originally Posted by kmartphoto View Post
    I'm beginning to get the feeling that they are being made in the same factory as the Glock 1911 and single stack 9...
    It's actually being molded by the same tooling that makes the Glock carbine.

I'm wondering if they are running into issues with licensing. I've noticed that MP airsoft guns are now being sold in parts and pieces instead of as whole guns.

With the price and scarcity of ammo these days I'm willing to supply the chicken blood of anyone knows a good witch.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I'm wondering if they are running into issues with licensing. I've noticed that MP airsoft guns are now being sold in parts and pieces instead of as whole guns.
    With Smith being in bed with Umarex, this would not surprise me.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    With Smith being in bed with Umarex, this would not surprise me.
    Not sure why they couldn't do what they did with Glock and just make them fit the envelop dimensions having the same angle for the grip and some other blinding traits matching. Unless they had a warehouse full of copies and got burned.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Unfortunately, the pics on the previous page seem like very good replicas of the frames. Hoping that they get their ducks in a row jiffy quick. Im looking at an Airsoft gun and won't have the $$ to blow on both.

Maybe they should just make a slide that fits the frame and holsters and be done with it.

User Tag List