Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Magazine pouch solutions for skinnier people

EMC I use the kytex pouches for EDC and prefer them to the BMC, which I find to be faster but less concealable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

I use the kytex carriers everyday and range/IDPA. No issues what so ever. Now I'm not skinny but they conceal great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by bdcheung View Post
    EMC I use the kytex pouches for EDC and prefer them to the BMC, which I find to be faster but less concealable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you, I ended up ordering a couple. The minimal-width one piece design looked ideal for my minimal belt real-estate.

has anyone tried the CCC BMC with standard clip instead of integrated loop? I'm interested if it conceals better. Thanks.

The Kolbeson Minimum Clip-On OWB Mag Holder rides more closely and tightly than any other OWB pouch I've tried. There is more drag on the draw than with some other pouches, but the Kolbeson hides much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    The Kolbeson Minimum Clip-On OWB Mag Holder rides more closely and tightly than any other OWB pouch I've tried. There is more drag on the draw than with some other pouches, but the Kolbeson hides much better.
    may i ask which other ones you have tried? I've only use the dale fricke ones.

Quote Originally Posted by dickmadison View Post
    may i ask which other ones you have tried? I've only use the dale fricke ones.
    Currently, for the G19, Comp-Tac, Kolbeson, Raven, and Sherrick. Safariland and Sidearmor don't get used much anymore.

The Raven pouches fit well, and are airline-friendly, the Comp-Tac is the fastest and easiest to use, and the Sherrick fits and feels great, but the Kolbeson definitely rides the closest. I haven't tried any Fricke product yet.

I just ordered two of the Kytex pouches. I couldn't beat the price point, and my raven pouches are about to make me throw up a little.

I'm a skinny dude and I'll definitely update with some thoughts when they come in. For $14.95 though... they sure seem hard to beat.
    I train to be better than I was yesterday. -F2S

Quote Originally Posted by jstyer View Post
    I just ordered two of the Kytex pouches. I couldn't beat the price point, and my raven pouches are about to make me throw up a little.

I'm a skinny dude and I'll definitely update with some thoughts when they come in. For $14.95 though... they sure seem hard to beat.
    I'm really diggin' the Kytex set. Conceals a glock mag under an untucked shirt quite well.

I recently got some of the KYTEX mag pouches to try out. I got both a G17 and G19 version expecting different ride heights but it turns out they are exactly the same.

They are great comp/range pouches but they don't conceal for me at all. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I tried wearing them in the 10-12 range but they print like crazy. I've considered getting a left-hand version and wearing it IWB.

Not sure what I'm going to try next... maybe the Dale Fricke horizontal pouch. Or maybe a comp-tac IWB pouch.

User Tag List