Page 75 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

So Tony, what do you think about an appendix holster for sure fires new XC1 + glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by fwrun View Post
    Is there any possibility options for a Steyr L9 will be introduced? Looking forward to my WML AIWB holster!
    fwrun, no on the Steyr L9, unless they come out with one as a blue gun or you can bring it to me here in Reno to make molds of. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    So Tony, what do you think about an appendix holster for sure fires new XC1 + glock 19
    breakingtime91, it shows a lot of promise in the ccw role, and will probably work for Appendix carry better than anything out there. Just hope Surefire comes out with them .......this year
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    breakingtime91, it shows a lot of promise in the ccw role, and will probably work for Appendix carry better than anything out there. Just hope Surefire comes out with them .......this year
    Look forward to trying one out in a jm

I was able to stop by Tony's shop and finally pick up some split loops. He handed me a new model that has a figure 8 for the mounting hardware. This allows you to make smaller ride height adjustments and doubles your options overall. The split loops are definitely nice, I waited way too long to pick up a set. Even though at times I miss the convenient on/off of the clip I plan on running this for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    "You have to go faster to get faster and wasted motion is dumb."

Just received new split loops to replace the easy on/off clips on my aiwb and spmp. Just made an awesome carry rig even better and I'm never running anything but these from here forward. I'll sacrifice some of the clip's convenience for the increased stability of the split loop, it conceals better too. Pissed at myself for not figuring this out before.

Did you receive one with the figure 8 holes as well? I was messing with it today, you can add a little cant to the holster if you misalign the holes. Nothing I will use but found it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    "You have to go faster to get faster and wasted motion is dumb."

Got mine for my BHP last week -- very impressed.

I'm currently ghetto tucking it in business attire w/o jacket .
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    ghetto tucking it in business attire w/o jacket .
    Okay, you got me on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean O View Post
    Did you receive one with the figure 8 holes as well? I was messing with it today, you can add a little cant to the holster if you misalign the holes. Nothing I will use but found it interesting.

Hey that reverse cant is the daddy man. Why do I think someone is specifically offering that (apart from the hyper adjustable RCS one just released)? Craig/Southnarc uses such a cant doesn't he? I think that may be where I've seen it before (one the pages of PF, the only gun forum worth reading pretty much).
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List