Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Just placed another order with Tony for a VP9 holster. The wait begins.
    Sheep Have Wool

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Have Wool View Post
    The wait begins.
    Watching my mailbox myself
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Watching my mailbox myself
    As am I - found out that Tony got a PCR that he can mold with so I had to order

Of course, no need to really watch yet - I just ordered last week.
    "A man's character is his fate."

Received a new holster from Tony, with a slight twist. This holster has his new fixed soft loops, compared to my old holster that with a single solid loop.

I was worried that losing the hard loop would cause the pistol to not ride as tight to my body. I was extremely surprised to find that it still tucked in almost as well as before, and actually enhanced concealment in one area:

If you are thinking of split loop design, seriously consider these. Nice lower profile without scarfing conceal-ability.

I ran his AIWB for a 3" GP100 hard this past weekend at the HiTS close quarters pistol class. I need to email Tony about how it did.

Site Supporter
    I've got 2 more on the way.

SeanO, Those fixed soft loops look really good. Thanks for posting. I may have to order a set. The kydex split loop has been great on my holster, but these will probably be much more durable. It looks like they are just as flat as the split loop when worn?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I did not have the split loop before, just the single solid loop. These are flatter than the kydex loops, since the loops push against the holster as you tighten your belt.

I should have a package with the new soft loops tomorrow, and am really looking forward to testing them!

Over the past few years, I have worked with Tony to develop an AIWB holster that works for my body style. Tony surprised me by making that design a named holster at JM, "the George," and there are pictures and a description here:

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/GEORGE.html
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I'm going to have to ask for that comfort pad, you two created a very nice holster sir!

User Tag List