Page 29 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Since my last post, I've got my JMCK AIWB rig dialed in. A few weeks ago I used it at a carbine match to see how it worked under challenging conditions (lots of running and positional shooting), and the holster worked great.

I am using the soft loops on a Wilderness frequent flier belt (with the buckle at 11:00). I was initially worried about keeping the holster in place, but found that it stays put even when the belt isn't super tight.
    With the soft loops are you able to get the belt and the tail tucked under the loops, or do you put the belt tail over the loops?

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    With the soft loops are you able to get the belt and the tail tucked under the loops, or do you put the belt tail over the loops?
    Neither. I thread the belt from R to L so the tail goes on my support side.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I just wanted to add another data point to this great thread. Last week I received my JM AIWB for my H&K P30. I ended up going with the pull the dot loops as that has always been my favorite method of IWB holster attachment. I did not go with the extra tuck feature and I find the holster to be extremely comfortable. I wore it all weekend while out and about Christmas shopping and found the wedge feature to tuck the but of the gun in very well. I had no printing of the weapon, even in the fairly close fitting shirts I was wearing. I wore the holster with my Volund gearworks atlas belt which made for a very low profile setup with no buckle to get in the way or poke out under the shirt. I much prefer this holster to my two prvious attempts at AIWB (the Dale Fricke Archangle and the G-Code INCOG) as it was more stable and tucked the but of the gun into my body much better. Tony is an excellent guy to deal with and he make a first rate product. This is the second holster I have purchased from him and I am quickly going to order two more of these AIWB holsters for my M&P's.

Dos Cylindros, thank you for the kind words and the business. Happy that my holsters are working for you.

I received another holster from JM Custom Kydex last week and the fit and finish is great. It is an OWB holster and the fit to the pistol is great as well.
    Last year I decided JM Custom Kydex and Safariland could supply all my holster needs.
    Thanks for another quality holster.

JBP55, thanks for the business. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    JBP55, thanks for the business. Appreciate it.
    I'll be carrying my new P226 in one of your fine holsters. Order inbound.

FredM, thanks. Appreciate it.

I'm a huge fan of these holsters, I have 6 of them so far (2 Glock, 2 HK45, 2 M&P). All have the extra tuck feature and I can carry a G17 in a t-shirt without printing.

jst0915, thanks for the business and kudos , appreciate it.

User Tag List