Page 104 of 122 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1219

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Quote Originally Posted by pr1042 View Post
    So in the spirit of carrying the same gun all the time, this is my latest JM AIWB holster to experiment with. I've attempted foam wedge + wing, foam wedge with no wing, and have temporarily settled on wing with no wedge.

Although holster quality is great, not sure how this is going to work out comfort wise...time will tell

pr1042, that is an older split loop, the newer ones have a figure eight hole pattern for small ride height and/or cant adjustments, FYI.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Tom, thanks for the package to Baton Rouge, my friend.

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    pr1042, that is an older split loop, the newer ones have a figure eight hole pattern for small ride height and/or cant adjustments, FYI.
    I've been switching it to each new holster since you made it a few years ago. It's in between the standard and high ride, haven't been able to duplicate it so far with the adjustable ones

Tony,
    Just got a P30sk George, here in OK.

THANK YOU
    It is great and I am very happy.
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 10-24-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Keep us posted on which method eventually works for you (or not) in the long run.
    The great experiment is now over. I really like the idea of carrying one gun (work gun is G17 + X300U in a Safariland 7390) but this is just too much Kydex to comfortably stuff in my pants. If nothing else, I do like the wing and if I need to replace one of 2 Tony holsters, I will get the wing version.

I switched back to my normal holster today and comfort is immediately back. I've got a VG3 that I can use if needed

Not a knock on Tony, just doesn't work for my body. Good news is I think there is enough interest in trying out the combo that should be easy to find a new home for
    Last edited by pr1042; 11-06-2016 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Tony, thanks for the package to Baton Rouge, my friend.

Much appreciated.

I have found that all of my other holsters have been relegated to a barrel. Time for spares for all I've ordered this far.

Can't wait for PX4 Compact to arrive, as my holster and AIWB mag pouch arrived from Tony today.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Can't wait for PX4 Compact to arrive, as my holster and AIWB mag pouch arrived from Tony today.

You don't seem to have enough.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post

Geez I sure do appreciate the rueful "I have a drawer full of holsters" comment a lot more now lol.
    I got into CCW last year - and heard the same thing. My first one I tried was a Stealthgear IWB for my Shield - and loved it. Very comfortable and well made. I haven't had to try another brand - and then I got an OWB and an IWB for my G19. They won't have the customization with lights like JM does, though, but they have some (XC1 on my G19). And now they have a cheaper Ventcore option, which I haven't tried, but people seem to like it. If you're going through holsters, I would definitely try one of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by pr1042 View Post
    So in the spirit of carrying the same gun all the time, this is my latest JM AIWB holster to experiment with. I've attempted foam wedge + wing, foam wedge with no wing, and have temporarily settled on wing with no wedge.

Although holster quality is great, not sure how this is going to work out comfort wise...time will tell

Please let me know what you think. I'm thinking of taking the WML plunge.

User Tag List