Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

I took the clip off an old holster I had and reconfigured it to work on my JM AIWB. Prints a lot less then the soft loops I had and can be put on and taken off in seconds. Feels secure and when I put Velcro on the front of the clip and the back of the belt I'm thinking it will be perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    I took the clip off an old holster I had and reconfigured it to work on my JM AIWB. Prints a lot less then the soft loops I had and can be put on and taken off in seconds. Feels secure and when I put Velcro on the front of the clip and the back of the belt I'm thinking it will be perfect for me.

Hey all, I get a lot of questions asking if I can put a clip on my AIWB, and yes I can, however the hole pattern on the clip is narrower. Not a big deal unless you want to switch out to the soft loops, they will be closer together than my normal AIWB hole pattern and will not split a pant loop very well. Either way I can do a clip, just let me know in the comments. Thanks

Tony

Tony,

Can we order different mount options by themselves? The one i got came with the split loop and I'd like to try the standard one. Are the lead times the same for just a mount as for the holsters themselves?

Thanks
    Energy goes where attention flows.

Tony,

Can/do you make a clip that fits the existing holes?

I'd like to try a clip on my current holster.

Thanks
    Harold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-Medic View Post
    Tony,

Can we order different mount options by themselves? The one i got came with the split loop and I'd like to try the standard one. Are the lead times the same for just a mount as for the holsters themselves?

Thanks
    Yes, go to Extra Belt Loops on the website. The belt loops ship within a few days. The clips do not fit the AIWB hole pattern. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    Tony,

Can/do you make a clip that fits the existing holes?

I'd like to try a clip on my current holster.

Thanks
    Harold

Harold, I can make a clip from Kydex, however it is not going to last for that application and will break sooner than later. The Nylon/Polymer clips that are available are a narrower hole pattern than my existing hole pattern. There is one (not the one shown in the above pic) available that is within a 1/16" of my hole pattern and would require a little widening of the holes on the holster body , but it would work. Shoot me an email if your interested (sales@jmcustomkydex.com) and I can get you one out with hardware. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Harold, I can make a clip from Kydex, however it is not going to last for that application and will break sooner than later. The Nylon/Polymer clips that are available are a narrower hole pattern than my existing hole pattern. There is one (not the one shown in the above pic) available that is within a 1/16" of my hole pattern and would require a little widening of the holes on the holster body , but it would work. Shoot me an email if your interested (sales@jmcustomkydex.com) and I can get you one out with hardware. Thanks
    Understood. I will stay with the split loop. It's great but I was interested in the possibility of a quick on/off option.

Thanks
    Harold

So I found an AIWB for a G17 (soft loops) on Arf.
    So my wife bought it for me as an early Christmas present.

The extra tuck option tucks the grip nicely, but I have a lump at the belt line.
    My wife, (who is a nurse), thought it looked like I was carrying an insulin pump.
    What's the trick on hiding this hump.
    This thing will disappear if I can manage to get rid of the lump.

Quote Originally Posted by polymorpheous View Post
    So I found an AIWB for a G17 (soft loops) on Arf.
    So my wife bought it for me as an early Christmas present.

The extra tuck option tucks the grip nicely, but I have a lump at the belt line.
    My wife, (who is a nurse), thought it looked like I was carrying an insulin pump.
    This thing will disappear if I can manage to get rid of the lump.
    A JM Custom?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by polymorpheous View Post
    Act like it's an insulin pump.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

User Tag List