Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: AMG Lab Shot Timer

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Update: Got email today that my third one shipped! June 30th was the date of the quoted message.
    Back to hating you again JCN, 1st the two 911s, now the Taycan & 3 AMG's?? That said finally placed an AMG order after a Sat steel match when our club's new PPro II's failed to pick up numerous RFRO's strings & a GM USPSA/SC friend shared how @ Nat's last year the AMG's were 100% on shot recording.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Back to hating you again JCN, 1st the two 911s, now the Taycan & 3 AMG's?? That said finally placed an AMG order after a Sat steel match when our club's new PPro II's failed to pick up numerous RFRO's strings & a GM USPSA/SC friend shared how @ Nat's last year the AMG's were 100% on shot recording.
    I’ve found the AMG to be way too bulky for my range bag, personally.

Attached Images Attached Images  

the picture didn't load for like 30 seconds and I was "wtf is he talking about, too big???"
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

anyone know what's going on with that timer with the yellow digits? I can't get answers anywhere.

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    anyone know what's going on with that timer with the yellow digits? I can't get answers anywhere.
    Seems like it's this: https://www.amg-lab.com/products/com...oled-backorder

Oh man, thank you! I did not see that on the website before!

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

The AMG Lab owner can be found in a thread on the Enos forum, he saw my post a few weeks ago about an order & DM’d thru the Enos site.

ETA post in this thread (https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/2...g-labs-timers/) & the AMG owner may DM you also
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 06-01-2023 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    The AMG Lab owner can be found in a thread on the Enos forum, he saw my post a few weeks ago about an order & DM’d thru the Enos site.

ETA post in this thread (https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/2...g-labs-timers/) & the AMG owner may DM you also
    That's Eugene from Practiscore doing most of the posting there, not the AMG guy (he's posted here).

Excited to get my new timer with the OLED screen, and if I like it enough, will order 15 or more for my club.
    But, I still want the "Keyed Beeps" feature that the old MKII timers had, one of the most useful training aids on a timer ever, and even more so now, in the, "ammo/primer shortage" times

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

I just backordered one of these. Crossing my fingers it arrives before too deep into hunting season snd then the holidays.

I will say it again- OLED is NOT an optimal choice in direct sunlight/brightly lit conditions.

If your matches or practice is mostly indoors, OLED is probably great. In sunlight, not so much.

User Tag List