Page 756 of 811 FirstFirst ... 256656706746754755756757758766806 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 8101

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Most of the actual Right Wing Death Squads of the last 50 years existed in Central/South America.....so yeah, Hispanic RWDS are a thing. And while it can be argued that Che Guevara was a 'White Supremacist', I don't think that's where this guys path is gonna lead us. Especially considering the reported military discharge for mental health, I think 'Raging Sack of Nuts' is gonna end up being the likely answer on this one.

If we don't start hearing more details on the news in the next few days, that's almost certainly because The Narrative isn't being served.

There is a small, weird neo Nazi subculture within the US Hispanic community but I have a hunch whatever right wing ideology this guy had will be secondary to his INCEL ideology. The attack seems pretty random when framed in terms of right wing ideology, but an INCEL targeting females at an outlet mall makes sense from an INCEL POV.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rdtompki View Post
    Was his citizenship perhaps attained via enlistment? Strange that his parents needed a translator unless he brought his parents here when he became a citizen.
    Not strange at all. Some immigrants quickly learn English others live here for decades and never pick up the language.

Some fall somewhere in between. OK, stop growling. A formal interview in a high profile Homicide investigation is not something you do in a language participant are not fully conversant in.

Plus my understanding is the shooter was born in the U.S. to immigrant parents.

Site Supporter
    For what it it is worth (not much), saw an interview with a woman at the mall. Said that she and her daughter hunkered down. Called her husband who was a federal agent who asked if she had her gun. She did and said she had it out and ready if the shooter came to where they were. It was resolved before then. Really means nothing. Sounds like the incident was resolved before.

One victim was an unarmed security guard? Thought about that when in the market today and they had an unarmed guard. He had muscles and tattooed arms. We still can't carry here and I forgive Scotus for not supporting our TRO as their customs and procedures are more important than our rights. But the yachtsman and tank boy got that stink eye out. Oh, there's a cloud.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post

One victim was an unarmed security guard? Thought about that when in the market today and they had an unarmed guard. He had muscles and tattooed arms. We still can't carry here and I forgive Scotus for not supporting our TRO as their customs and procedures are more important than our rights. But the yachtsman and tank boy got that stink eye out. Oh, there's a cloud.
    He held a Level 2 (non-commissioned) license which is unarmed. I think, but am not sure, you have to be 21 to get the Level 3 and 4 commissioned license for armed.

Site Supporter
    Range trip video posted by the Allen TX mall shooter. Nothing graphic just him being weird at the range.

https://m.ok.ru/video/4450583513686

If anyone knows how to rip this video LMK. I don’t expect it will be up long.
    Last edited by HCM; 05-08-2023 at 06:32 PM.

Site Supporter
    https://twitter.com/AricToler/status...999155712?s=20

Interesting Twitter feed with snips from the Allen Mall shooters social
    Media. This is all open source.

Name:  IMG_0816.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  22.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0817.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  27.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0818.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  32.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0831.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  18.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0832.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  16.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0834.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  24.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0837.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  25.5 KB

Curious who these folks are:

Name:  IMG_0833.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  29.3 KB

Apparently he was doing pre operational surveillance/ assessment including looking at “peak times” for the mall on Google.

Name:  IMG_0821.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  22.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0822.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  18.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0824.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  27.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Range trip video posted by the Allen TX mall shooter. Nothing graphic just him being weird at the range.

https://m.ok.ru/video/4450583513686

If anyone knows how to rip this video LMK. I don’t expect it will be up long.
    @HCM, I ripped it, it's over 500 MB and 51 min long.

It will probably be easier for you to download it yourself re. instructions I put in the The Coterie Club.

Mods of shit, if you think my post in The Coterie Club is inappropriate, please delete it, let me know and I will DM HCM.

Gringop

PS: re. the additional images, what a POS!
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gringop View Post
    @HCM, I ripped it, it's over 500 MB and 51 min long.

It will probably be easier for you to download it yourself re. instructions I put in the The Coterie Club.

Mods of shit, if you think my post in The Coterie Club is inappropriate, please delete it, let me know and I will DM HCM.

Gringop

PS: re. the additional images, what a POS!
    Thanks.

This guy would not be the first Hispanic neo-Nazi I’ve encountered, but he’s definitely weird.

Site Supporter
    Thanks.

This guy would not be the first Hispanic neo-Nazi I’ve encountered, but he was definitely weird.
    FIFY.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Thanks.

This guy would not be the first Hispanic neo-Nazi I’ve encountered, but he’s definitely weird.
    This is some strange shit. Never seen or even heard of much of a right wing Hispanic presence in NorCal. Decidedly lefty out here.

User Tag List