Page 89 of 807 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Scratching my head over this one. A Tarrant County (that's Fort Worth, for all you heathens) Grand Jury no-billed a 24 year old who "accidently" shot a 14 year old acquaintance in the head with an "unloaded" pistol.

He had been (possibly drunkenly) pointing the gun at others at a party all night; ultimately he pointed it at the kid and pulled the trigger.

However, the shooter will be deported to Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post
    Scratching my head over this one. A Tarrant County (that's Fort Worth, for all you heathens) Grand Jury no-billed a 24 year old who "accidently" shot a 14 year old acquaintance in the head with an "unloaded" pistol.

He had been (possibly drunkenly) pointing the gun at others at a party all night; ultimately he pointed it at the kid and pulled the trigger.

However, the shooter will be deported to Mexico.
    From the article, they were all drinking and passing the gun around, pointing it at each other. The 14-year-old brought the gun to sell, again per the article. Sounds like a bad scene all around.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    From the article, they were all drinking and passing the gun around, pointing it at each other. The 14-year-old brought the gun to sell, again per the article. Sounds like a bad scene all around.
    Pretty good example of the whole "stupid places/people/prizes" slogan.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    I just don't understand how he got no-billed. Not sure what they were trying to indict him for,.

Something is going down at Ft Hood. Details are sketchy.

Yep.
    We're on lockdown right now. Shelter in place. That's about all that's factually correct now.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Spr1 View Post
    Something is going down at Ft Hood. Details are sketchy.
    "Off tackle left on three" worked so well last time that I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to call that play again.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Stay safe.

The reporter on Fox just made the case that after Hassan that the base had implemented additional restrictions to improve their security. I am certain she had no idea how stupid that statement sounded.

This is getting old.... and sad.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

User Tag List